Zeta MOGULs

Welcome please Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zeta MOGULs

Welcome please Login

Zeta MOGULs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOGUL Alliance Forum

2 posters

Zztimy - New member

Zztimy - New member Empty Zztimy - New member

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello,

My name is Timi(that's where my username, zztimy, comes from Very Happy). I have been playing ikariam for about 2 months now. I played before, like a year ago and on the same server, but once I had 900k points I got bored and my account was erased due to inactivity. Hopefully that's not gonna happen now Very Happy. I don't want to make this message too long, so if you have any questions, reply to this post Smile.

Zz

PS; If you are from Romania or Canada message me ingame and maybe we can be friends Very Happy
    turgy22
    turgy22
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1493

Zztimy - New member Empty Re: Zztimy - New member

Post by turgy22 Sun May 22, 2011 9:45 pm

zztimy wrote:If you are from Romania or Canada message me ingame and maybe we can be friends Very Happy
    Well, I guess the rest of us can't be your friends then. Sad

Or do you mean, like, real-life friends? Since you live in both Canada and Romania? Or maybe on the Canada-Romanian border? I'm not entirely sure if everyone in Canada and Romania are within driving distance of one another, though, so I can't say how well those relationships might turn out. But at least you won't have to deal with going through customs.

Anyway, welcome to the alliance.

(P.S: For anyone who's unsure, I'm only joking. I'm not stupid. Well, not that stupid.)

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

lol Smile)... I really didn't think of it that way Smile)... the thing is I am a Romanian living in Canada... last time I played ikariam i met many people from my country on this server, so that is why I mentioned it... anyways I do hope I can be friends with other people too Very Happy
    Gianto
    Gianto
    Mogul Member
    Mogul Member

Male Number of posts : 990

Post by Gianto Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 am

welcome to the alliance zztimy. Turkish-Canadian here. So, we are like 2X neighbors. Smile
    where in Canada do you live?

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 pm

hey gianto and thanks. i live in Calgary AB. How about you?
    Gianto
    Gianto
    Mogul Member
    Mogul Member

Male Number of posts : 990

Post by Gianto Mon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Fredericton, NB.
    There are a few more Canucks in the alliance.

Welcome to the alliance again and please feel free to message me anytime you have a question or need help with anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm