Zeta MOGULs

Welcome please Login

MOGUL Alliance Forum

Zztimy - New member

Zztimy - New member

Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello,

My name is Timi(that's where my username, zztimy, comes from Very Happy). I have been playing ikariam for about 2 months now. I played before, like a year ago and on the same server, but once I had 900k points I got bored and my account was erased due to inactivity. Hopefully that's not gonna happen now Very Happy. I don't want to make this message too long, so if you have any questions, reply to this post Smile.

Zz

PS; If you are from Romania or Canada message me ingame and maybe we can be friends Very Happy
    turgy22
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1493

Re: Zztimy - New member

Post by turgy22 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:45 pm

zztimy wrote:If you are from Romania or Canada message me ingame and maybe we can be friends Very Happy
    Well, I guess the rest of us can't be your friends then. Sad

Or do you mean, like, real-life friends? Since you live in both Canada and Romania? Or maybe on the Canada-Romanian border? I'm not entirely sure if everyone in Canada and Romania are within driving distance of one another, though, so I can't say how well those relationships might turn out. But at least you won't have to deal with going through customs.

Anyway, welcome to the alliance.

(P.S: For anyone who's unsure, I'm only joking. I'm not stupid. Well, not that stupid.)

Post by Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

lol Smile)... I really didn't think of it that way Smile)... the thing is I am a Romanian living in Canada... last time I played ikariam i met many people from my country on this server, so that is why I mentioned it... anyways I do hope I can be friends with other people too Very Happy
    Gianto
    Mogul Member
    Mogul Member

Male Number of posts : 990

Post by Gianto on Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 am

welcome to the alliance zztimy. Turkish-Canadian here. So, we are like 2X neighbors. Smile
    where in Canada do you live?

Post by Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 pm

hey gianto and thanks. i live in Calgary AB. How about you?
    Gianto
    Mogul Member
    Mogul Member

Male Number of posts : 990

Post by Gianto on Mon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Fredericton, NB.
    There are a few more Canucks in the alliance.

Welcome to the alliance again and please feel free to message me anytime you have a question or need help with anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm